HOLISTIC HEALTH COACH SPECIALISED IN WEIGHT LOSS AND SUGAR ADDICTION
My name is Eva and I have one goal: help you to shift your relationship with yourself and with food, so that you finally become your ideal, most confident and fittest self!
My approach to weight loss is unique because it’s all based on resetting the mind so that you have close to no effort to make.
I don’t believe in willpower because I’ve never had any…
And I don’t believe in restrictive diets because, well, they just suck! They mess up our hormone production and metabolism. As a result we end up with more fat and more junk food cravings than when we started.
So here’s how I can help you move on from your health struggles once and for all:
1) If you want to understand and heal the root cause of your struggles around food and weight, I give one-on-one therapeutic coaching video calls
2) If you’re a little bit more result-focused, I make downloadable guided meditation audios designed to shift your mind while you’re sleeping. No prior experience with meditation is required! All you have to do is put your headphones on, relax, and listen to the audio for a few nights (21 nights for a full reset) until you get the results you want. If you’re not familiar with guided meditation, it’s similar to self-hypnosis. It is a gentle way to access your subconscious mind and tell it things like “from now on, you’ll like vegetables” or “from now on, junk food will feel like cardboard in my mouth”. It is very powerful to remove food addictions, bad eating habits, lack of self-love, and all the other common blocks to being at your ideal size. And of course, guided meditation cannot make you adopt new behaviors that you don’t agree with.
Wanna Start Losing Weight Right Away?
THEN GET THIS FREE 20-MINUTE GUIDED MEDITATION STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
IT’S DESIGNED TO SHIFT YOUR MIND AND NATURALLY CURB YOUR EMOTIONAL EATING SO THAT YOU START BECOMING YOUR BEST SELF RIGHT AWAY.
My Story With Health Struggles
So… I used to be heavily addicted to sugar.
I went to see nutritionists, tried countless diets and detoxes, but nothing seemed to work. My cravings and my double chin were living their best life.
On top of that, the November 2015 Paris Attack happened and I lived one of the bombings. Which gave me mad PTSD. I could barely take the subway or go out for drinks (can you imagine?!) so I had to leave France and go study abroad for two years.
When I came back, I learnt that my dad (with whom I wanted to reconnect after 15 years of silence) had died of diabetes. Even that was not enough for me to kick my addiction.
I was starting to lose confidence in my ability to quit sugar and lose weight. I was scared that my struggle with food would never end…
You probably know what I mean, don’t you?
Just know that it’s not your fault. If you’ve tried losing weight and failed, it’s not because you lack willpower or because you suck.
It’s because you’re missing part of the solution.
The big breakthrough that finally got me out of my mess, is that it’s not enough to focus on diet and exercising.
Actually, that even comes second.
The first and most important part is to shift our belief system. Things like “I don’t think I’ll really be able to lose weight”, “Eating healthy is boring”, “Sugar helps me cope with stressful situations”, “Expressing my feelings makes me weak and vulnerable”, “All of my favorite foods are junk foods”, “I just hate exercising”, “Being overweight protects me” are among the many beliefs that keep us overweight!
When we do that, making the right health decisions comes naturally! And sustainable weight loss follows.
When I understood that, my cravings stopped altogether. At first I couldn’t believe it… It was so liberating and so scary at the same time!
But it’s been two years now, and I’ve never looked back. I’m even able to eat sugary products when I feel like it, without binging (that was unthinkable for me before!).
I’ve finally been able to lose weight and maintain it. And thanks to that self-reset process, I’ve reached a level of inner peace and power that few people get to experience.
That’s why I shifted my whole career and studied to be a health coach!
To raise awareness and help people make a change in their life.
So if you want to work with someone who not only is nutrition savvy, but has struggled with emotional eating and knows what it’s like to have cravings you can’t resist, I’m your girl!
My Before / After Story
In other words, what you can expect if we work together!
- I binged on sugary products every night. I couldn’t go to a bakery, a cafe, a dinner event or a supermarket without obsessing over sugar. I never felt safe, every event and situation was a trigger for me!
- I had bloating (don’t judge!), adult acne, low energy and thyroid issues
- I felt like whatever I tried, my weight kept on going back up. I was losing motivation and willpower
- I eat sugar whenever I feel like it and it doesn’t trigger me. I’m finally satisfied after one serving!
- I’ve never felt and looked that good in my life. Not only have I lost my extra pounds, but I’ve also learnt the secrets to a stable weight with no food restrictions
- I’ve found an unshakable love for myself and others. I’ve reached a high level of certainty, inner peace and power, which has improved all areas of my life